Monday, July 5, 2010

Fun Activity for Kids: Painting Shirts

My friend and I decorated our own t-shirts last week and let Ramona in on the action. She loved participating (we used paint pens for less of a mess). Getting her to wear it, however, was a different story. She thought it was "dirty" and refused to wear it until we "got all the 'paink' off of it." I bribed her with a lollipop this morning, so she put it on. She kept saying, "I don't like it, I don't like it..." but now she doesn't seem to mind so much. Here she is right after her bath, talking about just how much is wrong with it:

2 comments:

Roland D. Yeomans said...

You have your own live-in critic. Children give us laughter and wisdom, not necessarily in that order. Roland

Eclectic Musings said...

You're absolutely right, Roland. :) Thank you for your comment.