Friday, April 16, 2010

Update on Benefit PosieTint and High Beam

The short answer: It's hard for me to make myself use any other blush or cheek highlight. It doesn't matter if I'm pale or sporting the sunless tan.

One thing I have noticed, however, is that when I try putting PosieTint over my mineral makeup, it sticks to it right away, so I was walking around with a pink circle on each cheek (not completely noticeable because I saw it and tried to blend the heck out of it without redoing my makeup). They work best on bare skin or over liquid foundation.

Anyway, still lovin' them both. :)

2 comments:

girlxdoor said...

I love the Posietint too! I have one for home and one for my purse now. I love it fo a lip tint too. I always have to put it on before powder or else it gets streaky. I haven't tried high beam yet, but looking forward to trying it. have you tried high beam for your lips? I bet it would be pretty in the center of the lip.

Eclectic Musings said...

I haven't tried it on my lips, but I bet you're right! It is pretty on the cupid's bow, though.