Sunday, February 14, 2010

"You Look Like a Baby, Woofus!'

Happy Valentine's Day!

It's been a good two weeks. Ramona's been relatively calm and reasonable. Today, however, I'm alone at home with her despite the fact that it's Sunday (hubby has to work) and she is kind of nutso. She was being pretty obnoxious this morning while she was in her high chair so I whistled to get her attention. She looked startled. I felt odd, whistling like that at my kid. She looked at me, scrunched up her face, and said, "I NOT a doggy. I a little GIRL." At least it got her attention. :)

After she got down, she decided to annoy the Rufus. I walked into the kitchen and witnessed what she'd done to him. He didn't seem to mind much; he was just sunning himself, glad she'd left the room. When I started laughing and ran to get the camera, he lazily walked through the house behind me to see what was up. I'm not sure how he avoided running into something, at least a little bit.

Then Ramona pushed the headbands back to where they were supposed to go and said, "You look like a baby, Woofus."
The Little Girl hugging the Baby:
He came over to beg me for back-up and she still wouldn't leave him alone:
Look at how his eyes are pleading with me to stop the embarrassment:
We ended up taking off the headbands and he's content again, lying in the sun where he started.

1 comment:

Kim said...

That is the best story ever, LOL! The pictures are precious, as will be the memory. Ramona (and Rufus) are adorable!