Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Maybelline Sunset Seduction Quad Neutral-Dramatic Eyes



I hope you can hear it! My daughter was awake, singing Old MacDonald to herself. If she heard me, she'd demand to come downstairs and then I wouldn't get this thing done. LOL This is kind of a dramatic side of neutral eye using the new Maybelline Sunset Seduction quad (the taupe, copper-brown, and pinkish-white shades). Other products used include:

Face:
Micabella Mineral Foundation in Lady Godiva (also used as my under eye concealer)
NARS Orgasm/Laguna duo
Eyes:
MAC Carbon
Stila Convertible Liner in Onyx
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara (Blackest Black)
Lips:
MAC Viva Glam V Lipglass
Nails (hahaha)
OPI Metro Chic


All products in this video were purchased by me and it was my choice to include them in the video. No one's paying me anything, but I wish somebody would. ;)

No comments: