Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Best Highlighter (Face)

I've been searching for the perfect cheek highlighter lately. Who knew it was already in my makeup collection? It's the one eye shadow I have from Stila--Kitten. It's a frosty peach-pink that's so light it's almost white, but not so white that it's too stark against my skin. It's also one of the silkiest shadows I've ever used. I love it on the tops of my cheekbones and the inner corners of my eyes. I'm going to try it above my cupid's bow one of these days when I actually think about putting on my lipstick before I get in the car. I think it'll make my upper lip look plumper. This is such a multi-purpose product!

Now, if I can just find the perfect cheek contour color...I'm not buying anything this month, so I'm forcing myself to figure out new ways to use the stuff I already have. That and maybe I can use up some of the things I've been collecting for years.

No comments: