Thursday, July 24, 2008

MAC Odd Couple Mineralized Shadow Duo Tutorial

A real one this one, if quick! After I did this, I realized there were a few things I left out:
1. I needed to do my eyebrows, so ignore those. ;) I've been filling them in lately but I totally forgot as I scrambled to get my face ready to do the one eye on a video.
2. Do your foundation last. I had some fallout I had to clean up after the video was over and it would've been easier if I'd done my foundation after the fact. Again, it was because I was trying to get as ready as possible before filming. LOL
3. I forgot to do the inner half of the bottom lash line with the swirled part of the duo. Just use the pencil brush to deposit some color there and you'll brighten your eyes. :) I had already done it on the first eye; I just forgot to do it on the second one.



I really recommend these mineralized duos if you're wanting to try a shadow like this. They're soft, shimmery, and blend like a dream. They're also more vibrant than you'd expect if you're familiar with MAC's older mineralized shadows.

What I used:
MAC Mineralized Duo in Odd Couple
MAC Blanc Type (any creamy white will do)
L'Oreal H.I.P. Creme Liner Midnight Blue
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara Blackest Black
MAC Beauty Powder Shell Pink (any shimmery pinky-gold will do)
Victoria's Secret Mosaic Bronzer
MAC Plushglass Ample Pink

2 comments:

Pia said...

Love it! Great tutorial!

Mommy Beauty said...

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it.