Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Nireyna's Kim Kardashian Look

Remember when I was talking about Kim Kardashian's makeup? Nireyna on YouTube has an absolutely STUNNING version:



I think I'm going to try this one for my girls' night out this weekend! Hopefully I'll have enough prep time. The cool thing about this look is the fact that you can substitute any color for that grayish purple she uses and totally update it based on what you're wearing or your coloring. I bet you can get this one down to just a few minutes if you're not worried about it being completely perfect.

4 comments:

Imperfect Mom said...

I live vicariously through your makeup tutorials, since I am totally inept when it comes to designing a "look". I congratulate myself when I manage to "line" my eyes with shadow and don't go blind in the process. I wanna be like you when I grow up.

Okay - and now for the bribe. I read your blog (this is "lrl", btw) and I know bloggers want comments. So I'm commenting. Maybe you could pretend to go to my blog and comment, lol. I'm shameless.

Anonymous said...

This is a much better rendition of the K. Kardashian Look, than the one I tried. Mine just looked so "emo". I gotta try this again. How are you guys? I am still trying to get used to the night shift. Now that the kids are out for summer, its a little harder than I thought it was going to be. Im kind of floating around in my head, I really need these few days comming up to catch up on sleep. LOL. My two year old is not as understanding as the older kids. Tasha : )

Mommy Beauty said...

Tasha, I agree, this one is fantastic. This girl is so talented. Post a pic of your Kim look! :)

Poor thing...I don't know how you make it on so little sleep. How's work going overall?

Mommy Beauty said...

imperfect mom, I'm leaving comments like crazy on your site. :P