Friday, May 2, 2008

Hooray for Sleep!

I'm in a pretty good mood this morning. The past few nights have been horrible because my daughter's been waking up a lot, then waking up at 6:00 or so and refusing to go back to sleep (she normally would go back to sleep until 9:00 or 10:00, and that's when I got all my stuff done).

Last night, we fed her at 8:30 and tried to put her to bed. She was not having it. So she watched Grey's Anatomy with us and promptly passed out after that. That girl didn't wake up until 8:30! Yay!

This morning, she's trying to learn how to crawl, but apparently forgetting how to look at the camera:
And so it's makeup-related, I'll post a couple of pics of my FOTD (face of the day). I've been doing a lot of softer looks lately. It doesn't look like I'm in a good mood, based on the pics. Hahaha:

Here's what I used:
MAC Stillife Paint (I hope they don't completely discontinue these, but it looks like Paint Pots are taking over for the paints and shadesticks)
MAC Melon Pigment on the inner half of the lid
MAC Kitschmas Pigment on the outer half of the lid
MAC Violet Pigment on the crease, all the way across
Bourjois Loose Shadow (kind of a maroon color?) #10 on outer V
Bourjois Loose Shadow (shimmery champagne color) #2 to highlight
I Feel Pretty Products Gel Liner in Black Cherry
Maybelline's new dual-ended curling mascara that I'm forgetting the name of (Curl Power?) but need to review, Very Black
That looks like a lot, but it's really not. Hey, that rhymed. And my coffee maker just chimed.

Maybelline Mineral Power Liquid Foundation
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer
Maybelline Mineral Power Pressed Powder
MAC Light Flush Mineralized Skin Finish

MAC Viva Glam VI Lip Glass

1 comment:

Christin said...

OOOOOOO pretty!! My favorite colors! LOL