Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Facial Masks

Have you regrettably traded in that pregnancy glow for the dull, tired skin that comes with the all-night worrying of motherhood? It's time to brighten up!

I could post about my experiences with facial masks, but I have really dry, sensitive skin, so what works for me may not work for you. I will say this: I am a fan of finding products in my kitchen--or at least inexpensively in the grocery store--to make all-natural skin treatments. I'm not keen on paying $40 for masks from department stores. The simple stuff will do.

Self Sufficientish has a nice list of DIY masks with very few ingredients, all things you can get at the grocery store. I feel way better about putting products on my skin when I can pronounce all the ingredients. I can't wait to try the Nourishing Face Mask for Dry Skin.

If you try any on the list, let me know how they turn out!

No comments: