Sunday, April 6, 2008

Exfoliate Your Lips with Sugar and Honey

Hey there, Sweet Lips! You can get soft, yummy lips with stuff in your kitchen. It's cheap, it's quick, it tastes good, it moisturizes while removing flakes, and it works. Here's what you need:
  • About 1/8 teaspoon of sugar
  • Small drop of honey
  • Vaseline or your favorite chapstick
That's it! I just mixed the honey and the sugar in my hand until I got the consistency I wanted and rubbed it on in a circular motion. I then rubbed my lips together as if I'd just put on lipstick. I couldn't resist licking my lips a little when I had it on there. LOL I rubbed in circular motions for about 45 seconds, then rinsed with water. I always put Vaseline on my lips at night, so I used that for additional moisture. My lips have never felt this good!

1 comment:

Mommy Beauty said...

At the risk of looking like I sit around talking to myself, I want to follow up: My lips are still really, really soft!