Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Beauty.com, HairArt, and Frederic Fekkai--Opinions?

Beauty.com

I ended up on Beauty.com this morning and found out they're carrying Stila and Smashbox now. I've never tried Smashbox, but I love me some Stila. Maybe they have some of the stuff I couldn't find at Ulta...Hmm...I might look around for it. I love that you get samples when you order.

Apparently, spring makes me want to shop. I'm a sucker for pastels and brights, and that pretty much covers spring and then summer. I'm wondering about the (pink!!!) straightening iron in the picture, there, the HairArt Ionic Tourmailne Ceramic Iron 1 3/8 , Model H3000 Deluxe, Pink in that picture. I've found a few reviews, and they're all excellent, but I'd feel better with a lot more reviews to read. Does anyone have any experience with these? I want to be able to curl my hair with it, too, like that tutorial I posted a couple of weeks ago.

I have a CHI now, but I bought it when I was 19 and I think it's in the process of an extended near-death experience. It doesn't do as well as it used to. I'm okay with an upgrade to another model, especially if it's pink, but I want to know it'll perform as well as my CHI used to.

I'm also wondering about the Frederic Fekkai Glossing Cream, With Pure Olive Oil because I know olive oil does miracles for hair and skin--whether you eat it or just apply it straight.

(Sorry about all the links, y'all...I was on there and thought I'd make Mother's Day shopping for my hubby easy while I was getting some feedback about specific products from you guys. *wink wink nudge nudge* LOL We were looking at CHI irons yesterday and he was asking me about different models because he's awesome like that.)

No comments: