Monday, March 31, 2008

When do you put on your makeup?

First, when you put on your makeup, do you do it in a hurry because you feel like you have to, or do you take a little while to do it and enjoy every moment? I treat my makeup routine like a time to relax in the morning. It's like sitting down to enjoy a cup of fresh coffee and just prepare for the day.

Second question: When do you put on your makeup? Right when you wake up while the kids are still asleep? After you put them down for a nap? On the way to work? I usually do mine before my daughter wakes up, but sometimes if I need a little extra time to sleep in the morning, I'll wait 'til her first nap of the day (that's when I do my tutorials, too. LOL).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

MOST OF THE TIME I PUT MY MAKE UP ON BEFORE EVERYONE WAKES UP. I ENJOY THE PROCESS, IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I AM PAMPERING MYSELF. THERE ARE THOES DAYS, HOWEVER, WHEN I WOULD RATHER SLEEP THAN APPLY MAKEUP.LOL.....SO NO MAKEUP THAT DAY! TO BE HONEST, MY IDEA OF A FULL FACE DOSENT HAPPEN THAT OFTEN, SIMPLY BECAUSE I DONT FEEL COMFORTABLE IN FOUNDATION AND POWDER. I DO LOVE, LOVE, LOVE MASCARA....I CAN USE THAT STUFF FOR THE LASHES AND THE BROWS. GOTTA BE CAREFUL WITH THE BROWS, THOUGH. TOO MUCH IS A BAD THING. I LIKE TO PUT ON A LITTLE LIP GLOSS. I JUST ORDERED SOME FROM AVON, IN CHAMPANE I THINK.....IT SHOULD BE HERE WEDNSDAY.....I CANT WAIT.....PLUS IT WAS ON SALE FOR 1.99 HOW GREAT WAS THAT??? SHIPPING WAS FREE TOO>........WOOOOOOHOOOOO.
Tasha

Mommy Beauty said...

Mascara's my favorite too! :) Lip gloss is easy, but mascara's my pick if I can't do anything else.

Let me know what you think of that Avon lip gloss. It sounds pretty, and you can't beat the price!

Anonymous said...

I just got the lip gloss in yesterday, and I love it. It smells nice, and dosent have a funny taste like so many of them do. Its peach champane and Its a very natural shade(which i like). I just ordered some new long lasting lip stick, on sale for 3.99, might i add. and some gradual tanner, that is cheaper than jergens. it was 5.99 and has the same fl. oz. as jergens that sells for 6.98 at walmart. Ill let ya know how this smells, hopefully better than the jergens, and if it has a nice tone to it. Cross your fingers I dont turn orange.LOL
Tasha

Mommy Beauty said...

I think I read somewhere that Avon's self tanner is nice!

I just tried a Neutrogena one around Easter. I need to put more on and give it a more thorough test before I review it in detail, but I liked it from what I could tell.