Friday, March 21, 2008

Curling with a Flat Iron? Who Knew?

Sorry the pic's so dorky looking. I had to hold my head at some weird angles to show the curls in my hair. LOL! Anyway, I got up bright and early this morning and instead of being productive, I went over to YouTube to see how to curl my hair with my Chi since I've never been able to manage it. I found this tutorial:


It works pretty well. I need some practice, but those are my first-timer results up there (I've tried before, but I got NO curl at all because I wasn't doing it right, so I don't count that). And you know, it's way quicker than a curling iron! Easier, too, once you get the hang of it. I like to think it does less damage to your hair since the flat iron's always moving rather than sitting there for 20 seconds on each chunk you want to curl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THATS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I GOTTA GO GET ONE OF THOES!!!!!
THANKS.......AND YES IT DOES LOOK EASIER THAN A CURLING IRON.
TASHA

Mommy Beauty said...

Yeah, it's great because you can do so much with that one tool! Straighten, curl, volumize...even crimp (though that would take forever).