Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Volume!

My hair's finally starting to shed. I'm surprised I held on to all that thickness for this long, honestly. Maybe it's because I was breastfeeding and still taking prenatal vitamins. Anyway, my hair's starting to look scraggly (and my daughter's starting to look like an Irish Setter since all my hair ends up caught on her clothes)! What are your favorite methods of making your hair thicker (or seem thicker)? I always recommend prenatal vitamins, but I'm already doing that (man, what if I had stopped those??). Products? Supplements? Foods? I need some volume!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use AMPLIFY...its a salon product you spray at the roots of your hair before blow drying.....dude.....it really works..you should check with sally beauty supply, or your favorite salon. Tasha

Anonymous said...

Its a greenish bottle...by the way. : )

Anonymous said...

Its a greenish bottle...by the way. : )

Mommy Beauty said...

Nice! I will look at Sally's next time I go. If they don't have it, Ulta probably does.