Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Hottest Moms in Hollywood

LinkCelebs seem to have it all--the perfect post-kid bods, polished hair and makeup, designer clothing to make them ''and'' their kids look even cuter...

Now that we've established our jealousy, who gets your vote for the hottest Hollywood mommy, and why?

I vote for two that, to me, kind of look alike: Gwen Stefani and Christina Aguilera (guess she enjoys changing dirrrty diapers these days because she glows). It really has nothing to do with their platinum blonde hair or their red lips. They both just seem very polished (I prefer their more natural looks, by the way!). They also seem to embrace their bodies more than some typical celebri-mommies. In some of the pictures I've seen of them, they look very at peace.

Some of my other favorites:
Kate Hudson
Reese Witherspoon
I'm on the fence about Angelina Jolie. Adoption's beautiful, her own child is beautiful, and she is, of course, beautiful--outside and inside (in some ways). But she's still a bit of a homewrecker in my book, and I have no tolerance for those.

Scariest mommy? Britney Spears, hands down. I really hope to see her recover from whatever it is that's eating at her, and she seems to be working on it. I think that deep down, she's a gorgeous girl with a sweet soul.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AGREE WITH YOU ON THE BRITTANY SPEARS SITUATION.....IF SHE COULD EVER STEP OUT OF THE SPOTLIGHT JUST LONG ENOUGH TO RETURN HER MIND TO THE "REAL WORLD" SHE MAY HAVE A MUCH BETTER CHANCE AT RECOVERY. I THINK SHE IS AS MUCH ADDICTED TO THE POPARAZZI AND THEY ARE TO HER! I DEFINATLY !!!DO NOT!! ENVY HER WHATSOEVER! I THINK THAT JULIA ROBERTS IS A GOOD EXAMPLE OF A GREAT MOM AND BEAUTY! TASHA

Anonymous said...

OH,BY THE WAY JENNIFER LOPEZ JUST HAD TWINS!!!!!!! A BOY AND A GIRL. THOES KIDS HAVE ALREADY MADE OVER 16 MILLION BEFORE THEY EVER POPPED OUT! PEOPLE MAGAZINE PAID 6MIL FOR THE FIRST US PUBLISHED PHOTOS OF THE TWINS...AND ANOTHER POPULAR MAGAZINE..PAID 10 MIL FOR THE INTERNATION PUBLICATION RIGHTS FOR THE KIDOS FIRST PIC'S .......GO FIGURE.... IM IN THE WRONG FIELD OF WORK...IMAGINE THAT. TASHA

Mommy Beauty said...

Oooh, Julia Roberts is another good one!

I didn't know Jennifer Lopez already had her twins. Wow! And $16 million???? Sheesh.

I agree with you about Britney Spears. She needs some alone time, among other things.